-
April 5th, 2001, 08:31 AM
#11
eddie
Guest
Thanks for doing this andy, this is great. I will get a 5 minute-ish version available shortly.
-
April 5th, 2001, 09:58 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I can send a five minutes of our short film 'Psycho Babble'. It has just been compressed to mpeg-1 4 VCD (whole film - 28 mins - 280 meg) and the quality is amazing! How much would you want and what file size...is it ok to contain bad language?
James www.undergroundfilmworks.com
-
April 5th, 2001, 11:15 AM
#13
Inactive Member
if you need a bit of space filling you can have the deadlights trailer to go on there , thats only a minute long
Chance
------------------
5YLAC Films
www.itkoa.co.uk
http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...ghts/index.htm
download the deadlights trailer at
<http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...s/images/deadl
ights_trailer1.rm>
-
April 5th, 2001, 01:09 PM
#14
Inactive Member
andy,
whats the deadline on this? we're currently in pre-production for my first feature "signal". i'd love to put a trailer or something on there for people to see.
if u need any help just ask.
good luck
ash
------------------
Visit Searchlight Pictures at <A HREF="http://searchlightpictures.hypermart.net
[email protected]" TARGET=_blank>http://searchlightpictures.hypermart.net
[email protected]</A>
-
April 5th, 2001, 06:31 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Jimsimm,
Bad Language? This is a tricky one. I
would like this CD to have a wide an
audience as possible. So if I had a
choice I'd probably like to have beeps.
However, this is not final, once we have
all the videos and a sample CD ready we
can come back to this. If you feel very
strongly that you need the language and
everyone else involved does not mind then
this could be OK.
Lets get the CD done first, and take it
from there.
cheers,
andy
--
Chance1234,
Cool, the more the merrier.
andy
--
The Real Ash,
So far the only deadline is if 10ish or more
poeple contact me first with their videos.
I will go over this thread and put the
videos on the CD in the order that poeple
have contacted me.
I think that is the fairest way.
cheers,
andy
-
April 7th, 2001, 08:48 AM
#16
Inactive Member
-
April 7th, 2001, 08:50 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Oooops again,
Of course, I mean 50 meg each which is
about 5 minutes of video at MPEG1 rates.
With 10+ people this gives 500+ Meg
which fits on a CD.
andy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks